Monday, July 20, 2015

It's Been Too Long

Man, it has been forever since I posted anything. I was recovering from a neck injury that made crafting really uncomfortable, but when that healed up I was so pumped to catch up on projects that I haven't really had time to sit and blog about what I've been doing. So I'm making it my public goal to catch-up here (Do you find that it is much easier to hold yourself accountable if you say something in public? I do. It's sort of why I started this blog to begin with). 

So, in the nearly two months since my last post I have made:

- One maxi skirt
- Two knee length skirts
- Three cami's
- two slips
- one totally failed dress
- one almost finished not failed dress
- one sock
- one almost completed, heavily modified sweater
- one and a half tatted handkerchief borders
- one work shirt, with two more cut out

I didn't really realize how much I needed to catch up on. So, I'm going to aim for at least three blog posts a week until I get caught up, by which point I'm sure I'll have plenty of new projects to write about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment