Except for the seat.
It had this awful tied in place slip cover that kept falling down to reveal torn up vinyl and foam. It was really nasty.
So for our anniversary I made him a new seat cover.
He wanted something reminiscent of those old Navajo blanket looking seat covers. I found the fabric at Jo-Ann's and thought it was pretty good looking, and as close a match to that idea as I was going to be able to find. I would have liked to try to match patterns, at least on the seat chair and back, but the store only had 3.5 yds of the fabric, and it was a bit expensive (I won't say how much I paid for it because it was a gift). The fabric was 57" wide, and naturally his bench seat is 60" wide, so I had to do some piecing to get it all to fit. I was very nervous as I cut the fabric because I wasn't sure how well I really measured the seat, I've never made a seat cover before and I was pretty much making it up as I went along and I didn't have enough fabric to screw up.
Well, happily the cover fits perfectly! I think it looks pretty good too. I still need to finish the bottom and reinforce the seams were the seat-belts come out, but Boyfriend says that it is much more comfortable than the old cover, and looks better too. Hurrah!